Hi! I'm Bruno.
After completing my studies at ISIA Urbino, I have illustrated some articles for The New York Times. In 2014 my works were selected at Bologna Children’s Book fair and in 2018 my illustrations for the book Mio Nonno Gigante won the Premio Letteratura Ragazzi.
From 2016 I’ve been part of the artistic collective Ufficio Misteri.
Currently I’m living and working in Bologna.
Represented by Debbi Bibo Agency
About me: Seven Impossible things before breakfast
- Bologna Children’s Book Fair, 2014
- PranzoImprovvisato, Triennale, 2015
- Ilustrarte, Lisbona, 2016
- 24h de l’Illustration, Strasburgo, 2016
- Premio letteratura Ragazzi, 2018
- Bologna Children’s Book Fair (2014)
- Illustrarte (2016)
- Premio Letteratura Ragazzi (2018)